A Penny Saved...
I decided during the second week of January that I would like to attend a small conference in mid-March.
Since then, I have been diligently checking the price of plane tickets for this 3.5-hour plane ride.
On a whim, I had checked the price during the first week of January: $215.
Second week of January: $345.
Third week of January until yesterday: $507 (on weekdays); $1280 (on Saturdays).
I was beginning to consider not attending the conference (and forfeiting my $75 registration fee).
So, you can imagine how thrilled I was when I saw the price this morning: $345.
No, it's not as cheap as the $215 ticket, but it's still a far sight cheaper than $507. So, I bought the ticket.
And now, I am going to stop checking flight prices. Because if the ticket costs $215 tomorrow, I'll be kicking myself.
And that's just plain unpleasant.
ETA: I couldn't help it: I checked the flight price again today. But I'm not kicking myself at all: the ticket that I bought for $345 yesterday costs $450 today...
Tuesday, February 09, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
smart lass you are.
Post a Comment