Late Start
When I was in high school, I routinely slept for only three hours per night and was able to function throughout the day.
I worked at the office on Tuesday until 8:30 p.m., and then had to stay up until 3 a.m. to finish preparations for my Wednesday morning class.
I managed to get through class (though I did mix up the Letter Writer with the First Man during the lecture), a meeting, and managed a few hours of productive work before heading home.
I had set my alarm for 6 a.m. this morning, so that I could get some work done at school, but slept right through it. Thus, instead of arriving at school by 9 a.m., it's now 11:30 a.m. And after a full eight hours of sleep last night, I'm still tired.
So, I guess it's true: I'm really not as young as I used to be!
Thursday, October 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
so that's her secret... she has super powers allowing her to survive on less sleep! it all makes sense now!!
: )
B.W., if it could only be true now, too!!
Dare I say it? I actually need about NINE hours to function now...*sigh*
Post a Comment