Always a Bridesmaid...
... never a bride, so the saying goes.
In my case, however, there is a twist.
I had an email from FCU this morning: could I be so kind as to provide a brief bio for the departmental website, along with a head shot?
As y'all know, I took thousands of photos while in TLWTMS and, despite my hatred of having my photo taken and my religious avoidance of being in front of the lens of a camera, I naively assumed that somewhere in my photos I must have a headshot that could go along with my bio. But after searching high and low, there is nary a headshot to be found.
Apparently, always a photographer, never the photographed.
Thursday, August 05, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You're always avoiding cameras. What'd you expect? Go get a nice one done. It's worth paying the money for it.
TB: I finally found a shot of myself at the Cave Community. After much cropping, I finally had a suitable headshot.
I sent it off to one of my new FCU colleagues (who is in charge of the department website), who commented that "it's a great shot!".
Post a Comment