My Less-Than-Productive Weekend
After my visit to First-Choice U, I thought that I would be able to catch up over the weekend: class preps, grading, instructions for upcoming assignments, reading for an upcoming conference, dissertation writing.
What I managed to do: class preps and a start on the grading. And a lot of sleep (10 hours/night).
I suppose that part of the fatigue was the crossing of time zones and the stress of travel.
And part of it was age (I don't cross time zones as easily as I did in my younger days).
But I wonder how much of it was stress as I wait for my fate to be decided.
Although I'm managing to keep up with my work, my schedule is quite tight.
So, I'd better stop blogging and get down to work.
Monday, March 01, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment