Wednesday, March 17, 2010

The Early Bird Gets the Worm

I am, have always been, and will always be a night owl.

My ideal day starts when I first open my eyes at 11:00 a.m. Anything earlier is pure torture.

So, you can imagine how much fun I'm having this semester when I teach an 8:00 a.m. class three days a week. And just how fearful I am that I'm going to sleep through my alarm.

Luckily for me, Best Friend found the perfect solution for me: this. (And she even sent it in time for my birthday!)

I will never be the early bird who gets the worm.

But with Best Friend's gift, I might get to see the bird who got the worm...

3 comments:

Lonely Dissertator-No-More said...

SWEET!

(But don't ever put one in my bedroom! Ha ha!)

Lonely Dissertator-No-More said...

S-I-A! Time for a new post!

Scholar Wannabe said...

LD: pushy, pushy, pushy... =)