Monday, January 04, 2010

Ding, Dong, My Grades Are In

After grading 56 exams and 102 essays, performing mathematical calculations for 58 students, overcoming internet problems (I lost access to the internet in my office over the weekend), and finally submitting all of my final grades, ...

... I, Scholar-Wannabe, have officially completed my first semester of full-time teaching!


Man alive, I knew that profs were busy people, but I had never realized just how busy!

And now to teach my course on Digging and the Good Book and finish my dissertation...

3 comments:

angst266925 said...

I feel like I have responsibility to fill the white spots with black letterings. Not only because I have neglected my duties to keep watch over your adventures and make snarky remarks. But out of guilt for not wishing you a Merry Christmas (at least a belated one) and a Happy New Years!!! All this to satisfy my guilt!!! Yes, I think it great that you have completed your full semester as a Professor; or is that an Instructor. Maybe I should have done this in an e-mail. Take care..

Lonely Dissertator-No-More said...

I will never fulltime teach.

(Famous last words, I know.)

Scholar Wannabe said...

Art: Belated merry Christmas and happy new year to you, too!

LD: Do you know how many things I've done that began with, "I will NEVER, EVER, EVER do..."? (leave Home Country, do my Ph.D., travel to TLWTMS...)

Famous last words, indeed.