My Feet Hurt
I had a meeting with my worry-wart student this morning (as I had predicted, s/he simply wanted to be reassured that s/he was understanding the material and was progressing as expected in the course).
And then I had to teach.
And then I had a meeting.
And then I chaired a seminar.
And then I had another meeting.
And then I bumped into a former student (whom I really enjoyed teaching) and we chatted.
And I did all of this in my two-inch high heel shoes.
So, my feet really hurt.
I had a meeting with my worry-wart student this morning (as I had predicted, s/he simply wanted to be reassured that s/he was understanding the material and was progressing as expected in the course).
And then I had to teach.
And then I had a meeting.
And then I chaired a seminar.
And then I had another meeting.
And then I bumped into a former student (whom I really enjoyed teaching) and we chatted.
And I did all of this in my two-inch high heel shoes.
So, my feet really hurt.
2 comments:
But you stood taller, I'm sure. ;-)
'Tis true, 'tis true. =)
Post a Comment