Monday, November 17, 2008

Posts That I Plan to Write

The fact that I haven't posted in a LONG while is not lost on me. No, I'm not trying to avoid any of you and yes, I'm still alive. I just haven't been up to blogging.

This isn't a real post, but it's better than nothing, right?

  • It Ain’t Easy Being Intense (about my realization that I’m harder on myself than anyone else)
  • Making the A-List (in other words, I’m too ambitious for my own good sometimes)
  • Top Ten Reasons Why I Miss The School (yes, I’m still going through reverse culture shock)
  • The Person With the Most Toys Doesn’t Win (about my recent encounters with the world of materialism)
  • On Collegiality (my reflections on what kind of colleague I want and don’t want to be)
  • How Do I Get Myself Into These Things??? (in which I angst about being on the panel of North Country Giants at Big Society's Annual Meeting)
  • The Jet-Setter Lifestyle (I leave for Boston this Friday and after this trip, I will have spent 62 hours on a plane this year!)

3 comments:

Lonely Dissertator-No-More said...

62 hours. That's about how much time I spend on one trip back and forth from here to home and back. Not all of it is on the plane though, thank heavens.

Have fun with the Giants. You rock!

busterwife said...

haha... that's exactly what i said when i saw this post, "He's/She's ALIVE!" (obviously i picked the correct gender when i said it.)

Scholar Wannabe said...

LD: 62 is will be the actual number of hours that I will have spent inside an aircraft this year. Fortunately, I like flying (I consider it guilt-free down-time!)

BW: Well, I'm glad that someone's glad that the reports of my demise were greatly exaggerated...