Dilemma
Shortly before leaving for TLWTMS, I was approached by the College about teaching one of the Intro to the Second Half of the Good Book courses. The course would run from January to April 2009.
Under different circumstances, I would have agreed on the spot. But the circumstances are that I've applied for another opportunity that would require me to live out of town for the 2008-09 school year.
I recently received an email from the College inquiring whether I could commit to thc course yet, but I'm still waiting to hear about this other opportunity. The College knows that I'm waiting to hear about this other opportunity, but I understand that they need to confirm the instructors for next year's course offerings.
On the one hand, I don't want to pass up this sure offer at the College. On the other, I don't want to accept it because this other opportunity would be better for me (but I'm not really sure what the odds are that it will work out).
Is a bird in the hand really worth two in the bush?
Wednesday, March 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment