Saturday, February 23, 2008

Gone (On Mornings)

I am not a morning person by any stretch of the imagination. In fact, my ideal day doesn't start until 11 a.m., when I first open my eyes up in bed.

But it is 6:45 a.m. on a Saturday morning. And I've showered, had breakfast, and dealt with my email.

Why? Because I'm off to the Cave Community Grounds* for the day and the bus leaves at 7:30 a.m.

We'll hike all over (and into) the caves and have an alfresco lunch there, too. I've studied the Cave Community and their writings quite a bit, so I must confess that the idea that I will do something so prosaic as to eat lunch on their land is rather shocking.

But I think that it will be a good day. And I'm looking forward to seeing everything.

I only wish that we didn't have to start so early.

*Please feel free to email me if you need clarification on my re-naming of the sites in TLWTMS.

No comments: