Thursday, November 15, 2007

On Fast Foods

I'm excited to be heading off to Big Society's annual meeting. There will be friends to see, scholars-in-actuality to meet, and, thanks to Prof. Busy-Bee, invitation-only receptions to attend.

There is, however, one task that remains undone. You see, I will be returning next Tuesday, but my lecture for next Wednesday is not yet complete. In fact, it is not yet even started.

I have photocopied material that I think will constitute the substance of the lecture and I plan to read it on the plane. It is my plan to turn the aforementioned reading into a lecture upon my return.

But if there were an alternative to my plan, I would take it.

Does anyone know where I might request one lecture to go?

4 comments:

busterwife said...

how about your "words to live by" -show a film!

Alex Tang said...

just walk into the lecture hall and teach from your heart

Scholar Wannabe said...

B.W.: I don't think that a film on the Letter Writer's ethics has yet been produced...

Alex: Thanks for the advice.

busterwife said...

perfect... one class project coming up: have them MAKE a film on the topic.

yes, i am totally joking. : )