Monday, July 30, 2007

Back on Track

My college issues annual progress reports and for the past two years, my progress report has indicated that I was either "behind schedule" or "seriously behind schedule."

I've always prided myself on being punctual, if not early, so it has been a particularly sore point for me that I fell behind in my program. With working for a doctor and up to three different profs at a time, it was no surprise that preparations for my comps went so slowly. Graduating is, indeed, important to me, but so is paying the bills.

I am happy to announce, however, that having reviewed my current progress report (it came in the mail today), I am now "on schedule"!!

I will fall behind again when I leave for TLWTMS and this will result in delaying my graduation for a year. But I've come to see this trip not as a delay, but as an investment.

But for now, at least, I'm back on track!

No comments: