Very nice! I'd get rid of those six chairs and just have four. Such a tiny space, can't sit six large ones like me. :)
Actually, we did exactly that as soon as the videographers left!There are five in the family, but usually only two or three eating together at any one time.Besides, my preferred position when eating is standing upright...
It looks great. I'm so glad for you guys! Thanks for putting in the link. So no shots of family members walking around in their pj's. oh well. (just kidding!) ;-)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Very nice! I'd get rid of those six chairs and just have four. Such a tiny space, can't sit six large ones like me. :)
Actually, we did exactly that as soon as the videographers left!
There are five in the family, but usually only two or three eating together at any one time.
Besides, my preferred position when eating is standing upright...
It looks great. I'm so glad for you guys! Thanks for putting in the link. So no shots of family members walking around in their pj's. oh well. (just kidding!) ;-)
Post a Comment