Sunday, September 26, 2010

Shopping Adventures

As I attempt to move into my own apartment, I have been purchasing a great deal of stuff.

Some of the stuff I've purchased includes:
And for the office, I got this.

On the one hand, I feel like I've spent a lot of money in a very short period of time (and I still need to get furniture).

On the other hand, this is the first time that I've set up my own home from scratch; I plan to use this stuff for a long time; and I haven't spent money irresponsibly (I can afford this stuff).

Besides, don't you think that my stuff is pretty?

4 comments:

CM said...

YOU HAVE POTS AND PANS!!! Brings a tear to my eye =) They all look great!

Scholar Wannabe said...

CM: I had no idea that pots and pans could be such emotional things.

But I'm so glad that you approve of my kitchen stuff. Too bad you couldn't help me pick it out!

Lonely Dissertator-No-More said...

Do be careful of drinking out of pewter. I hear it has lead. Perhaps only the handle is made out of pewter.

Scholar Wannabe said...

LD: It's actually made of stainless steel and pewter-coloured.

But thanks for looking out for me. =)