HIP HIP...HOOOORAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!I'm coming to visit!!!!!
LD, you are TOTALLY welcome to come visit!!!And bring the family, too!!!!(Though, you might want to wait until I figure out where I'm going to live and actually get settled...)
Will you still be there in 2014? I may be in town for a conference...Maybe I could visit then?
CM: I would be perfectly happy to spend the rest of my career there.So, yes, I will be there in 2014 (by which point, I think that I will have purchased real estate).And, yes, you can come visit then.But I thought that you'd come a little sooner... =)
i want to visit tooooooo :)Note:word verification:- peedweav :pno joke
Art: Once I actually purchase a welcome mat, it will be at the front door for you... =)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
HIP HIP...
HOOOORAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!
I'm coming to visit!!!!!
LD, you are TOTALLY welcome to come visit!!!
And bring the family, too!!!!
(Though, you might want to wait until I figure out where I'm going to live and actually get settled...)
Will you still be there in 2014? I may be in town for a conference...Maybe I could visit then?
CM: I would be perfectly happy to spend the rest of my career there.
So, yes, I will be there in 2014 (by which point, I think that I will have purchased real estate).
And, yes, you can come visit then.
But I thought that you'd come a little sooner... =)
i want to visit tooooooo :)
Note:
word verification:
- peedweav :p
no joke
Art: Once I actually purchase a welcome mat, it will be at the front door for you... =)
Post a Comment