I'm Just NOT That Creative
So, the course that I'm currently teaching is on digging and the Good Book. The course is supposed to be "hands-on" or "experiential."
So far, I've had the class working in small groups on maps for about an hour a day.
For the other hour, I may show pictures from the TLWTMS. I sent them on a scavenger hunt last week. Today, I taught them terminology using a variation of "Wheel of Fortune." Later this week, they'll work on skits. Next week, I have a "crafts day" planned.
But I'm running out of ideas on how to make the class "fun." And one "fun" day per week is really not enough.
Ideas, anyone?
Monday, January 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh man. I taught a breakout class that was all about applying theories and concepts taught in lectures. it was tiring. Hey, what about using playdoh? Of course, you'd have to get a supply of it.
Post a Comment