Not Counting the Cost . . .
. . . of long-distance phone calls to the Parents and Best Friend.
Why?
Because sometimes a girl needs to place more importance on preserving her own mental health than on her financial accounts.
ETA: I made those calls from my office. After checking with the department administrator, it turns out that I don't even have to pay for these calls! (It only cost a few dollars, but it would still involve quite a bit of administration on her part with forms, etc., so I've been told not to worry about it.)
Monday, November 02, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Haha! Does that mean you'll be calling home more often?
CM: Maybe, maybe not.
I have to think about the type of impression that I'm making on my department. (It's not very ethical to take advantage of one's employer.)
Man, I hope my parents don't find out that I'm not paying for these calls...
Post a Comment