Even If It Kills Me
I had hoped to have a first draft of Chapter 3 finished last Saturday. I have 6.5 pages of notes (in 10 point font) and a chapter outline. Today is Wednesday, and it still isn't done.
But I found more articles that I hadn't read. And primary documents that I had to find. And my passport needed to be renewed. And I needed to make new plans for The Move so that I could change my plane ticket accordingly.
And today, I have a dentist appointment and then a coffee date with a friend (I'm trying to spend more time this summer with friends in Hometown before I move away). And a library run to do.
But I have an hour until I have to leave for today's responsibilities.
I am going to write for a whole hour.
Even if it kills me.
Wednesday, July 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment