Gone
I leave for the airport within the hour. (What? You expected me to leave without checking my email and blogging just one more time??)
The luggage is all packed (after trying four different arrangements to make it all fit). But my fingers are crossed that it won't be over the weight limit.
My books are all in my carry-on. And as I'm sure that it's over the weight limit, I've got more fingers crossed that no one will care to weigh it.
It's been hectic trying to prepare for this trip and to make all the necessary arrangements for the time that I'll be away.
But after all of the "to go or not to go" and the "going...", it's satisfying to finally be "gone."
Thursday, February 07, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Bon voyage! Gong xi fa chai!
yay!!! have an adventurous trip! and happy new year!
Thanks for your good wishes, WO and BW!
Post a Comment