I Looked Before Leaping
The College invited me to design and teach an online course.
I would prepare the lectures and teaching materials. I would post them online. I would have electronic office hours. And if the College ever decided to offer this course again, they would use my materials and I would receive royalties.
But the course would need to be completed by August 2008. And I had planned to focus on the Thesis for the Fall 2008 semester. And the money wasn't worth delaying graduation.
I have finally learned to look before leaping.
And I decided not to leap.
Wednesday, December 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ummm... Merry Christmas?
Ugh... I can't handle this pressure...
I hope this can be deleted. It seems my last comment was lost somehow into the computer zone.
Oh wait, this comment is not even related to the posting. I think I am going to faint! (Was there a time limit?) Um...congratulations?
Post a Comment