Between the Times
In my field of study, the expression "between the times" is typically used to discuss the period of the Family, which exists between the Ascension and the Parousia (the Return).
Personally, however, these past few weeks have been "between the times" of courses! (which explains the absence of posts)
I'm currently accountable to one prof for the current semester, who requires me to prepare properly for tutorials and for lectures and to submit my grades on time; however, I'm also accountable to another prof for the upcoming semester, who requires me to prepare the course website and post lecture outlines for the lectures that I will give, but have yet to write!
Fortunately, my grading for the current semester is now complete as the prof will very graciously grade all of the exams (one exception: I still need to assign tutorial participation marks). Further, the course website is up and running for next semester. And, finally, I will be recycling material that I've already prepared for two of the three lectures that I'll be giving.
Thus, my experience of "between the times" will soon come to an end and become an experience of living "in the fullness of time" (but that's a different text...).
Sunday, December 10, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Finally getting to reading blogs. So, why is it called the period of the Family? What does "Family" refer to?
Post a Comment