Will That Be One Piece of Luggage, or Two?
Compared to the average girl, I don't think that I use that many products before I head out of the house.
As evidence to support this statement, I point to the fact that everything that I need for the conference fits into a single carry-on-size suitcase (which will be checked baggage, anyway, due to the current restrictions on carry-on luggage). Nevertheless, I'm thinking about taking two pieces of luggage when I jet off tomorrow.
Why? Because the conference has a to-die-for book fair. Books as far as the eye can see, causing quite a bit of book-lust on the part of yours truly.
And we're talking about serious deals, folks. Last year, I picked up six books that usually retail for $70 and up for $10 each.
So, if I plan to buy books (and I do plan to buy books), then I've simply got to have space in my luggage to bring them back with me. Thus, my tentative plan to check two pieces of luggage.
The only other challenge: weight restrictions on baggage.
Airlines sure don't have book-lovers in mind when they plan luggage policies...
Thursday, November 16, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment